Stories Organisations Projects About Login

Colour Photograph - Ballarat School of Mines Flecknoe Building from Albert Street, Ballarat

From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria

Description
Colour photograph of the Flecknow Buiilding at the Ballarat Shool of Mines.
Size
16.1 x 10.5 cm
Object Registration
19561
Keywords
ballarat school of mines, flecknoe building, albert street, m.b. john building
Historical information
The Ballarat School of Mines Botanical Garden was established in 1870, and was used by students of Materia Medica and Botany.
Last updated
4 Sep 2020 at 7:55PM