A Handbook of the Destructive Insects of Victoria, with notes on the methods to be adopted to check and extirpate them.
From the Collection of Mont De Lancey 71 Wellington Road Wandin North Victoria
- Faded purple hardcover book, A Handbook of the Destructive Insects of Victoria by C. French, F.L.S., F.R.H.S., with gold lettering for title and author. Delicate brown and white floral endpapers. Describes pest insects of Victoria. Coloured illustrated plates throughout as well as black and white illustrations.. Has an added yellow flap to title page - With the Compliments of the Secretary for Agriculture.
- 985 House
- insects, pest control, entomology victoria
- Presented to Thomas Sebire by the Department of Agriculture March 1892
- C. French (author), Victorian Department of Agriculture (creator)
- T Sebire Horticultural Gardens in grey pencil inside of left front cover. T Sebire March 31st 1892 written in ink on top of title page. Pencil written, T Sebire 1892 and also Thomas Sebire March 1892 on title page.
- 21 Sep 2020 at 10:32AM