The Charlton Pharmacy established by Russell English 1974 (?) Dillon Building built in 1889 for Mr Sharman, proprietor of the Globe Hotel. Three, 2-storey shops; Dillon's Clothing Store, Bilton's Chemist Shop (later a dentist J. Knight upstairs) and a Cafe. Part of the Charlton Shire streetscape series 1987
Colour photograph of two story, triple fronted red brick building. Signage reads THE CHARLTON PHARMACY and RUSSELL ENGLISH M.P.S. on verandah frontage. CHEMIST in red on front of white building on LH side, and advertising for Palcolor on both building and verandah. Signage on upper storeys reads T.DILLON, LADIES & GENTS TAILOR and A.E. BILTON. Signage in window on RH side reads CHARLTON RESTAURANT. Cars parked on both sides of the road. Three people in front of the chemist.