Historical information

Early settler William Farndon built 'Callum House' and it became a guest house. This photograph is taken in 1911 and shows guests and members of the Farndon family. The coach is a Campbell's Coach. Callum House later became 'Bonvenu' and then 'The Oaks'. The building is still standing today on Farndons Road.

Physical description

Black and white photograph showing a group of adults and children eithing standing or leaning on a fence in front of a wooden house. A white horse is hitched to a buggy with driver at the reins on the rhs. Tall, dead trees can be seen behind the building.