Victoria Hall, Armstrong St Charlton was built for E. Miles in 1884. Sid Rosewall's house is on the right. This photo taken c. 1960.
Colour photograph of a single storey, triple fronted red brick building. The front of the building is painted. There are double doors for the main entrance and three single doors - one to the left and two to the right of the main doors. There is a large, ornamental parapet wall on the front of the building with a flag pole. A wide verandah runs the length of the front of the building with a pitched section over the main entrance. The LH side of the building is unpainted and has four windows high on the wall.
A red brick building is partially visible on the RH side of the photo. It has two chimneys and iron roof.