Historical information

Appears as an illustration in, "Green Grows Our Garden, A.P. Winzenried p 77. Removed, after the Principals Residence was taken down, in 1980. "This narrow path replaced an earlier avenue which led up to the Curaror's house (later Principal's Residence) . The avenue was lined with pine trees some of which survive." T.H. Kneen.

Physical description

Lily ponds to the right of the driveway.

Inscriptions & markings

On reverse, "Late Sept. 1947. Drive to house with pond & willows (pruned). Drive curves to left."