This photograph of a two storey building now the premises of Webb J.H. & Seng Hpa, Solicitors but once "The Union Bank". Its located at 153 Main Street Stawell. Previously the first Union bank was built in c 1888 on the corner Victoria Place & Main street and designed by designed by G. C. Inskip. This is the second Union Bank the first was second from the corner of Lanzell St. in Main St. and was eventually pulled down. The 1st bank was shown in photos by C. B. Herbert.
Black & white photograph of a two storey brick building cement rendered with parapet. c 1888