Dated bible showing early establishment of a church in the town. It is written in the front that it belonged to the Presbyterian Church however discussion remains about whether this church shared the building with the Church of England, Methodist or others.
Significant because it is one of the few references we have to the Presbyterian Church in Peterborough.
Leatherbound Hole Bible containing the old and new testaments, with front cover missing.
Inscriptions & markings
On front page is hand written Peterborough Presbyterian Church, 31st January 1886