Historical information

Built at DHA Mascot and taken on RAAF charge as A17-80 in September 1940. It was allotted to 4 EFTS at Mascot. After a short spell at 11 EFTS at Benalla and an overhaul by Ansett in mid-1942, it was allocated to 7 EFTS at Western Junction. Sold in 1946 and registered VH-AUA on 20 June 1947.

Physical description

A man stands beside a yellow biplane standing on dry grass, and surrounded by other aircraft.