Historical information

What had been the entrance to the Principal's office since when the extensions along the north wall of the 1875 building were in place (removed 1994). The thickness of the lower wall at tis section was 70cm (2' 4").
This was the 'North' door over which years of correspondence showed the need to put a porchway over it to prevent cold winds blowing over the gallery section of infants (Grades 1 / 2).

Physical description

Colour print (1 of 14)

Inscriptions & markings

Handwritten (HG's) information and details in blue ink on reverse side