Historical information

Gaining royal assent in 1892, the Victorian Asylum and School for the Blind changed it's name to the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind. These bound volumes of annual reports contain the information sent to subscribers of the Institute and outline the notable events and difficulties facing the blind and the RVIB.

Physical description

1 bound volume with illustrations.