All Early History of the Kiewa Valley.
1. Photo clear but no date. Men named and are residents selecting a site for a bridge at Keegans Crossing
2. Department of Crown Lands letter - 1841 Tawonga pastoral run - Mr James Roberts and Mullindollingong pastoral run 1846 - Mr Patrick Reynolds
3. An account of the Bogong High Plains by W. F. Waters from the late 1890s to 1930s. Published article in the Schuss magazine. August 1958
History of Keegan's Crossing, Kiewa Valley and surrounding residents with names and photos. Early pastoral runs in the Kiewa Valley and Early activities on the Bogong High Plalns..
1.The photo includes a listing of residents selecting a site for a bridge at Keegans Crossing.
2. A letter from the Department of Victorian Lands and Survey re early settlers
3. History written in Schuss magaine, Aug. 1958. "In 1896 ... erection of snow poles from Rocky Valley to Tawonga Hut.