The 13th Australian Light Horse Regiment (AIF) was raised at Broadmeadows Victoria in March 1915. Following service at Gallipoli the regiment was broken up with squadrons going to France as Divisional Cavalry Squadrons of 2nd, 4th and 5th Divisions. The regiment was reformed as firstly 1st Anzac Corps Mounted Troops and later Australian Corps Mounted Troops. The regimental association was formed following the return from the war and continued to meet regularly till early 1980s. Records and memorabilia were handed to the 8/13 Victorian Mounted Rifles.
Twenty editions of the Annual Report of the 13th Australian Light Horse Regimental Association. Multiple pages, saddle stitched and stapled.