Courthouse built in Port Melbourne of similar vintage to Eltham's courthouse (1860).
1865 Couthouse in Port Melbourne converted into a restaurant. The courthouse was originally designed by architect John J. Clark. Since its days as a courthouse and adjacent holding cells, it's been occupied as government offices, an Anglican church, a plant nursery and a restaurant. The building had become fairly run-down with some inappropraite changes according to David Wagner of Atelier Wagner, who in conjunction with partner Jacqui Wagner worked with present owners toi breathe new life intoi the building. In a further synergy with Eltham, Atelier Wagner were the architects who designed the extension to St Margaret's Anglican Church in Pitt Street, Eltham.