Crown Portion 3 of Eltham, Parish of Nillumbik, County of Evelyn, Lots 26, 26A and 26B were part of the Greensborough Railway Station Estate. The land detailed is bounded by present-day Rattray Road, Reichelt Avenue, Wooded Way and Ryrie Court, Montmorency.
Originally purchased in September 1913 by George William Miller, signwriter of Greensborough and Harry Frederick Miller, the land was sold to Mrs Margaret Barr Honeyman, 24 June 1918 on mortgage for £400, deposit paid £150. In February 1920, Mr Honeyman called for the title and paid off the loan early, settlement occuring 11 October 1920.
1. Handwritten payment plan (Sep 1913 to Mar 1923) for Lots 26, 26A and 26B being parts of Crown Portion 3, Parish of Nillumbik, County of Evelyn on the plan of subdivision making up the Greensborough Railway Station Estate situated on Rattray Road; purchased for £179.2.0 with a deposit of £18.0.0.
2. Receipt: From Messrs G.W. and H.F. Miller for £11.15.8 being instalment and interest, 9 Sep 1913
3. Invoice: To Messrs G.W. and H.F. Miller for £11.12.0 being instalment and interest due 15 Sep 1914
4. Contract of Sale: George William Miller and Harry Frederick Miller to Mrs. Margaret Barr Honeyman, in respect of sale of Lots 26, 26A and 26B for £400.0.0, 24 June 1918. Deposit of £150.0.0 balance to be paid half yearly instalments of £15 with interest at 5% per annum added.
5. Letter: Percy J. Russell, Solicitor to G.W. Miller, 5 Feb 1920 advising Mr Honeyman has called for the title and wishes to pay off mortgage.
6. Letter: Percy J. Russell, Solicitor to G.W. Miller, 11 Oct 1920 advising settlement and payment of Miller to Honeyman.
Folder of miscellaneous papers