This window, in memory of Alice Sibthorpe Tracy, was unveiled on 31 October 1933 by the Right Reverend R. Stephen D.D. along with the brass tablet in the Williamstown building, and a sectile tablet in the Port Melbourne building. (AR 1933).
"A scheme has been set in operation to raise funds so that a memorial may be erected to Miss A. Sibthorpe Tracy, who has done so much for the Victoria Missions to Seamen. It has been decided that a companion window to that of "The Light of the World" will be placed in St. Peter's Chapel, the design being that of a figure of Hope with her hand on a ship's anchor. The window will show a foreground of beach and pebbles, backed by breaking rollers and a flecked sky. Mrs J. W. Begg, of Stonehaven Avenue, East Malvern, S.E.5, is the honorary treasurer of the fund." (Article published in the Herald, 29 August 1933)
Arched windows depicting the female figure of Hope with her hand on a ship's anchor in a foreground of beach and pebbles, backed by breaking rollers and a flecked sky.