This folder contains blank receipt forms used by the Warrnambool firm of Cramond and Dickson probably in the 1940s.John Cramond and James Dickson established their general store in Liebig Street, Warrnambool in 1855. This store, known as Cramond and Dickson was a prominent one in Warrnambool until its closure in 1973. A branch of the store was opened in London in 1868.
This receipt book is of some interest as a memento of the Cramond and Dickson store , one of the most important businesses in Warrnambool in the past.
A leather cover containing paper held inside a rusty metal clip. There is one loose page with pencilled figures on the back page. The paper has black printing and includes one sheet of carbon paper
Inscriptions & markings
PARAGON TRADE MARK