This booklet was produced for the benefit of tourists or anyone visiting Emu Bottom homestead when it was open for tourists to look around the property. On special days a blacksmith would also be operating. It gives information about the house, the original owner and builder George Evans and his wife Anne Evans. It also tells of the arrival of George Evans on board the 'Enterprise' in 1835. Emu Bottom has had several owners since the Evan's family owned the property and was at one stage known as Holly Green before reverting back to its original name. Emu Bottom at present is a commercial venue for hire.
A cream and brown small printed booklet showing a early photo of Emu Bottom with men and horses attending to the property on the front and back cover. It has 16 pages including the covers. Various drawings and photos are in the booklet as well as printed information of the property.
Inscriptions & markings
EMU BOTTO 1836