Subdivision of Summerlands commenced in the 1920s with 12 large allotments created, along with features such as a roundabout and cypress trees. Between 1927 and 1931, 227 new blocks were created, and from 1929 to 1940 there was a nine-hole golf course on what is now the Penguin Parade car park.
Large 8 page glossy booklet advertising Summerlands Estate, describing attractions of the area ,maps, houses , golf course. Basically black and white with some orange print and a coloured map.
Inscriptions & markings
Ideal Summerland on the Nobbies Phillip Island. "The land of somewhere we long to go". Published by Phillip Island Holidays Development Pty Ltd. 6o Market Street, Melbourne.