Methodist Church, Centre Road. The first church building on the site was built of timber in 1850. In 1865, the wooden church building was sold and a new brick church was built, this building was expanded over the years to accomodate an ever increasing congregation. In 1928 the parish opened yet another new brick church - which still stands today (2022). The church is now the Greek Orthodox Parish of "Saints Raphael, Nicholas & Irene".
The Methodist Church in Centre Road, Bentleigh was integral to the spiritual well being and social life of the early settlers.
Photocopy of Booklet of 9 pages with text and pictures.