Historical information

St Nicholas Seamen's Church was furnished thanks to donations of supporters of the Mission.


The document lists all the gifts donated by generous supporters of the Mission in 1946.
The chapel was built during World War 2 as memorial to the merchant seamen lost during the war.
These items were donated to the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum in 1979 to furnish the chapel.

Physical description

A4 document on cream colour paper, wording in black ink with flying angel flag on top

Inscriptions & markings

date written in ink: May 24th 1946 / signature from Frank L. Oliver