Camp 2 waterclour. Donated Lieut Frederick Ferdinando Hardy b 1881. Served in Boer War, migrated to australia in 1909, enlisted WW!, with number VX7. Re-enlisted in 1940 for WW2 and served as Paymaster in camp 2
Framed watercolour of Camp 2. Four huts, two in foreground and two behind. Two large gum trees and the end of the row infron t of a barbed wire fence. Corragated iron ssurrounds a small garden. Other gardens have frame work constructed from tree branches for climbing vines. Some washing hangs from another branch. Two gentlemen sit on a bench at a table appear to be studying.
Inscriptions & markings
Tatura 1941, Theodore Engel
Mounting & framing
Timber frame, cream mount with glass