Historical information

The former ES&A Bank building was purchased to be used as the new premisces in Williamstown in 1943.
The St Nicholas chapel usa added at the back.
The place was furnished thanks to funds donated by the High Commissioner of Canada.


The Nelson place building and the chapel are still standing and are heritage listed.

Physical description

3 colour photographs depicting the former mission in the ES&A Bank in Williamstown, the heritage plaque and the street with an inscription from Nancy Oakley

Inscriptions & markings

Inscription handwritten in black ink in capital letters by Nancy Oakley: