Historical information

This file contains 2 pamphlets relating to Shelford Girls School:
1/1 pamphlet titled ‘St. Mary’s Church, Glen Eira Road, Caulfield, The First One Hundred Years, 1863-1963’ dated 01/06/1963, containing a brief history of the school on page x. Author unknown.
2/1 pamphlet from the ‘Dedication and Opening of the C. C. Cowling Wing’ at Shelford Girls School, 26/07/1987, containing an order of proceedings for the ceremony. Author unknown.