This promotional item is associated with the long standing Warrnambool spirit merchant and grocery business of Duirs & Warrell.
Duirs & Warrell's business was established in Warrnambool in 1857 by the first mayor of Warrnambool, W. W. Jamieson, who was succeeded as proprietor by J.C.A. Kruger. The business was later taken over by Mr J. Duirs who changed the name to Duirs & Warrell and ran it until 1923 when Mr. H Lord became the proprietor. The business ceased trading in May 1971
Metal promotional bottle opener in design of a vintage car
Inscriptions & markings
Duirs & Warrell Grocer & Wine & Spirit Mchts. Liebig St. Phone 84 Warrnambool