Historical information

Photo possibly taken on a family visit to an open day at the Station in 1987.
The Banongill Station homestead was established in 1853, originally an outpost of Borriyalook Station, which was owned by pastoralist and philanthropist Francis Ormond, founder of Ormond College. Part of Borriyalook was separated from the home station in the 1850s and renamed Banongill.

Physical description

Coloured photograph

Inscriptions & markings

.1 Verso-Skipton1987 Banongil Homestead and lawns
.2 Rare palm trees in lawn at Banongil Homestead
.3 Paths Lawn and garden of Banongil Homestead Skipton

References