Physical description

Map of central and southern areas of Ringwood and part of Ringwood East and Heathmont compiled by Dept of Lands and Survey, July 1956, from aerial photographs and Cadastral Survey information. Subsequent coloured hand-drawn additions showing layout of a number of post-NSW Separation era proposed subdivisions that did not eventuate, including Village of Studley Estate, Township of East Kew Estate, Township of Ballyduffy Estate, Township of New Flemington Estate, Township of East Hawthorne Estate.

Inscriptions & markings

Ringwood A4B2, 849 A4B Zone 7. Scale: 10 chains to 1 inch. Contour interval 20 feet.