Photograph - Greenacres/Livingstone Historical House Esplanade Lakes Entrance 2007, 2007

Historical information

Originally named Long Acres then Green Acres when it was built in 1923/24 for Mr Eric Staughton by his father. Later named Livingstone House in 1950 when purchased by Hallett Sisters. In 1996c became temporary office for East Gippsland Shire. Was eventually moved out to Mill Point Rd Lake Tyers.

Physical description

Colour photograph of a private residence off Mill Point Road, formerly Greenacres, originally situated at 545 Esplanade, relocated Toorloo Arm Victoria

Subjects

Back to top