Photograph - Black and White Photograph of Mount Boninyong Homestead 1991, View of croquet lawn Mount Boninyong Homestead 1991

Historical information

The homestead was built in 1884 by Robert Scott in Scottish Baronial Style

Significance

The original station of 16,000 acres was taken up in 1839 by Andrew Scott and Mrs. Scott was reputedly the first European woman in the district

Physical description

View of croquet lawn at Mount Boninyong homestead part of the main house is visible in the background

References

Back to top