Historical information
The church was designed by the architect William Wardell (1823 – 1899) in a manner strongly influenced by the English architect Charles Hansom.
Physical description
Colour photographs of St Peter's, Daylesford.
Inscriptions & markings
Church plaque:
Church of St Peter, Princeof the Apostles
The foundaiton stone was laid on November 29th 1863
and the church was blessed and opened on May 14th 1865
by Most Rev. James ALipius Goold O.S.A., D.D>
Bishop of Melbourne
This stone was blessed to commemorate the 125th anniversary
by Most Rev. Sir Thomas Francis Little, D.D., K.B.E.
Archbishop of Melbourne
May 20th 1990.