Coloured photographs of various sizes of Preston Technical School staff of the 1980s including all years from 1980-1989
NMIT (Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE),
Black and white photograph of infantry dismounting from an M113 Armoured Personnel Carrier operated by 8/13 VMR on exercise at Puckapunyal, circa 1970
The 8th/13th Victorian Mounted Rifles was raised as a regiment of the Royal Australian Armoured Corps on 1 May 1948 with Headquarters in Melbourne and squadrons in Sale, Benalla/Wangaratta and Albury. In 1955 Regimental Headquarters moved to Wangaratta and a second squadron was located at Albury. The Sale squadron transferred to 4th/19th Prince of Wales’s Light Horse. In 1977 8/13 VMR Regiment was reduced to an independent squadron A Squadron 8th/13th Victorian Mounted Rifles and in 1991 was linked with 4th/19th Prince of Wales’s Light Horse forming the VMR Squadron of that regiment.
8th/13th Victorian Mounted Rifles Regimental Collection, North Bandiana
circular 35cm diameter
Brimbank City Council Art Collection, Deer Park
Brown timber frame containing black and white photograph of group of men playing Two Up.
Photograph taken of members/patrons playing Two Up at Wangaratta RSL on ANZAC Day in the 1980's. Present include Rob Parkinson, "Rooster" Graham Gayles, Daryl and Graham Everitt.
Wangaratta RSL Sub Branch, Wangaratta
Black and white photograph.
Photograph shows troopers at the ablutions area of the Camp.
The Torquay Camp was the last Light Horse training camp in Australia.
Torquay and District Historical Society, Torquay
Mr Pope. His Life and Times. Vol 2 Author: George Paston Publisher: Hutchinson & Co Date: 1909
This item is from the ‘Pattison Collection’, a collection of books and records that was originally owned by the Warrnambool Mechanics’ Institute, which was founded in Warrnambool in 1853. By 1886 the Warrnambool Mechanics’ Institute (WMI) had grown to have a Library, Museum and Fine Arts Gallery, with a collection of “… choice productions of art, and valuable specimens in almost every branch and many wonderful national curiosities are now to be seen there, including historic relics of the town and district.” It later included a School of Design. Although it was very well patronised, the lack of financial support led the WMI in 1911 to ask the City Council to take it over. In 1935 Ralph Pattison was appointed as City Librarian to establish and organise the Warrnambool Library as it was then called. When the WMI building was pulled down in 1963 a new civic building was erected on the site and the new Warrnambool Library, on behalf of the City Council, took over all the holdings of the WMI. At this time some of the items were separated and identified as the ‘Pattison Collection’, named after Ralph Pattison. Eventually the components of the WMI were distributed from the Warrnambool Library to various places, including the Art Gallery, Historical Society and Flagstaff Hill. Later some were even distributed to other regional branches of Corangamite Regional Library and passed to and fro. It is difficult now to trace just where all of the items have ended up. The books at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village generally display stamps and markings from Pattison as well as a variety of other institutions including the Mechanics’ Institute itself. RALPH ERIC PATTISON Ralph Eric Pattison was born in Rockhampton, Queensland, in 1891. He married Maude Swan from Warrnambool in 1920 and they set up home in Warrnambool. In 1935 Pattison accepted a position as City Librarian for the Warrnambool City Council. His huge challenge was to make a functional library within two rooms of the Mechanics’ Institute. He tirelessly cleaned, cleared and sorted a disarrayed collection of old books, jars of preserved specimens and other items reserved for exhibition in the city’s museum. He developed and updated the library with a wide variety of books for all tastes, including reference books for students; a difficult task to fulfil during the years following the Depression. He converted all of the lower area of the building into a library, reference room and reading room for members and the public. The books were sorted and stored using a cataloguing and card index system that he had developed himself. He also prepared the upper floor of the building and established the Art Gallery and later the Museum, a place to exhibit the many old relics that had been stored for years for this purpose. One of the treasures he found was a beautiful ancient clock, which he repaired, restored and enjoyed using in his office during the years of his service there. Ralph Pattison was described as “a meticulous gentleman whose punctuality, floorless courtesy and distinctive neat dress were hallmarks of his character, and ‘his’ clock controlled his daily routine, and his opening and closing of the library’s large heavy doors to the minute.” Pattison took leave during 1942 to 1945 to serve in the Royal Australian Navy, Volunteer Reserve as Lieutenant. A few years later he converted one of the Museum’s rooms into a Children’s Library, stocking it with suitable books for the younger generation. This was an instant success. In the 1950’s he had the honour of being appointed to the Victorian Library Board and received more inspiration from the monthly conferences in Melbourne. He was sadly retired in 1959 after over 23 years of service, due to the fact that he had gone over the working age of council officers. However he continued to take a very keen interest in the continual development of the Library until his death in 1969.
The Pattison Collection, along with other items at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, was originally part of the Warrnambool Mechanics' Institute’s collection. The Warrnambool Mechanics’ Institute Collection is primarily significant in its totality, rather than for the individual objects it contains. Its contents are highly representative of the development of Mechanics' Institute libraries across Australia, particularly Victoria. A diversity of publications and themes has been amassed, and these provide clues to our understanding of the nature of and changes in the reading habits of Victorians from the 1850s to the middle of the 20th century. The collection also highlights the Warrnambool community’s commitment to the Mechanics’ Institute, reading, literacy and learning in the regions, and proves that access to knowledge was not impeded by distance. These items help to provide a more complete picture of our community’s ideals and aspirations. The Warrnambool Mechanics Institute book collection has historical and social significance for its strong association with the Mechanics Institute movement and the important role it played in the intellectual, cultural and social development of people throughout the latter part of the nineteenth century and the early twentieth century. The collection of books is a rare example of an early lending library and its significance is enhanced by the survival of an original collection of many volumes. The Warrnambool Mechanics' Institute’s publication collection is of both local and state significance.
Label on spine cover with typed text PAT 920 POP Pastedown front endpaper has sticker from Warrnambool Mechanics Institute and Free Library Front loose endpaper has a sticker from Corangamite Regional Library Service Front loose endpaper has a stamp from Corangamite Regional Library Service
Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Warrnambool
Printed in black and red, both sides
Receipt for purchase of 12 handkerchiefs, value pounds 2/3/1 from Treadway's, Smith Street Collingwood 9/5/1948?
Greensborough Historical Society, Lower Plenty
Running Rabbits Military Museum operated by the Upwey Belgrave RSL Sub Branch, Upwey
Digital copy of a school 'primer' or first reader. 34 pages, illus. (some col.).
Digital copy of a 'first reader', this Federal Primer is based around Australian themes, for use in Australian schools.
Name of owner on cover.
Greensborough Historical Society, Lower Plenty
Black and white photograph of a steam train standing at Allendale Station. In the background is open countryside. The doors of the carriages are open and there are a few people standing on the platform.
Frank Wright was a renown resident of Smeaton, where he was born. He lived at Laura Villa, and attended Smeaton State School. His father William was a gold miner and his mother's name was Sarah. Their family won many singing and instrumental awards. Frank was tutored by Percy Code and was awarded a gold medal for the highest marks in the ALCM examinations in the British Colonies at the age of seventeen years. He became the Australian Open Cornet Champion by the age of eighteen. A year later, Frank conducted the City of Ballarat Band, and later the Ballarat Soldiers’ Memorial Band. He formed the Frank Wright Frisco Band and Frank Wright and his Coliseum Orchestra. These bands won many South Street awards, and Frank as conductor won many awards in the Australian Band Championship contest. In 1933 Frank Wright sailed to England to conduct the famous St Hilda’s Band and was later appointed Musical Director of the London County Council, where he organized many amazing concerts in parks, in and around the London district. He was made Professor of Brass and Military Band Scoring and conducted at the Guildhall of Music and Drama. Frank was often invited to adjudicate Brass Band Championships around Europe, in Australia, including South Street and in New Zealand. The Frank Wright Medal at the Royal South Street competition is awarded to an individual recognized as making an outstanding contribution to brass music in Australia.
Written in pen on back - The 7.50 am train at Allendale R.S. Taken from foot bridge (overhead), 1/11/22, F.W. (au)
Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre), Mount Helen
Taken at Sunnyside, country home of J G Roberts at South Sassafras (now Kallista). Group of 8 people inside and outside coach. Top back L to R: Unknown, Unknown, Roberta Roberts. Top Front L to R: C J Dennis, Bert Roberts, J G Roberts. Inside: Bill Coleman, Frank Roberts.
Mt Dandenong & District Historical Society Inc., Mt Dandenong
.1 Round brass Memmorial plaque re. Charles Todd. In centre is Britannia with lion and seals. A rectangular space is provided for individual names. .2 Cardboard packaging cover for .1. Brown, one side folds in 4.
The plaques are given to the next of kin of those who never returned home from the Great War. Charles Todd No 2881, 14th Batt AIF. DODisease 17.7.17. Refer 1217, 1338P.
.1 "He died for freedom and honour", "Charles Todd"
Bendigo Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum, Bendigo
Inverloch Historical Society, Inverloch
Four German government-issued paper notes. There is 1 mark, 2 reichsmark, 20 reichsmark and 50 reichsmark.
These four paper notes are from the Jersey Channel Islands during the German occupation in WWII.
Dandenong/Cranbourne RSL Sub Branch, Dandenong
Roll of 35mm colour negative film, 6 strips
The Margaret Ball (Pre 1960s Houses) Collection was a personal project initiated to mark the year 2000 and arose as a result of the disappearance of many pre-1960s parts of Eltham due to development. Approximately 200 pre-1960s style houses that were left in Eltham between Main Road and east to Bible Street, between Cecil Street to the north and south to Dalton Street were photographed in late 1999. Not all of the houses could be photographed; some because the garden or trees blocked the view of the house, others because of rubbish or cars were in the way, some because people were working on the house or in the gardens at the time.
Agfa HDC 200 plus-2
Eltham District Historical Society Inc, Eltham
Roll of 35mm colour negative film, 3 strips
Eltham District Historical Society Inc, Eltham
Small timber stool with slot cut in top to use for carrying it.
Small stool used at the Common School, probably in the 1920s
Rutherglen Historical Society, Rutherglen
Snuff, in a rectangular cardboard packet sealed with a wrapper, part of the W.R. Angus Collection. White wrapper with blue front panel, printed with manufacturer’s details. c. 1895-1953
This dry tobacco variety of snuff is a finely ground, flavoured tobacco intended to be sniffed into the nose (not further into the sinuses or throat). It can vary in grind, blend and moistness. Snuff sniffing has been popular, particularly amongst the aristocracy, since the 1600’s and into the 1900’s and is becoming popular again as an alternative to smoking. It delivers a ‘hit’ of nicotine with lingering flavours that last for 15 to 20 minutes. It can be used by pinching a small amount from the container with thumb and forefinger then holding the pinched fingers to each nostril and giving a quick short sniff to transfer the snuff into the nostril. Another way is to sniff it from the ‘anatomical snuff box’, the depression on the back of the hand between base of thumb and forefinger. The user can also purchase a specially crafted snuff box or a bullet shaped nasal dispenser. A useful accessory to have on hand is a handkerchief, as the process of inhaling snuff can cause sneezing and increased nasal discharge. Snuff will keep in its sealed packet for up to 2 years, and for up to 6 months once the packet is opened and kept in a cool dark place. The snuff in our collection branded “J. & H. Wilson Ltd” dates between May 1895, when Joseph and Henry Wilson became a Limited company (they were originally part of the Wilsons & Co. company and were cousins of the proprietors), and 1953, when they sold their business. This snuff belonged to Dr. Angus as part of his personal effects. It was donated to Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village by the family of Doctor William Roy Angus, Surgeon and Oculist. It is part of the “W.R. Angus Collection” that includes historical medical equipment, surgical instruments and material once belonging to Dr Edward Ryan and Dr Thomas Francis Ryan, (both of Nhill, Victoria) as well as Dr Angus’ own belongings. The Collection’s history spans the medical practices of the two Doctors Ryan, from 1885-1926 plus that of Dr Angus, up until 1969. ABOUT THE “W.R.ANGUS COLLECTION” Doctor William Roy Angus M.B., B.S., Adel., 1923, F.R.C.S. Edin.,1928 (also known as Dr Roy Angus) was born in Murrumbeena, Victoria in 1901 and lived until 1970. He qualified as a doctor in 1923 at University of Adelaide, was Resident Medical Officer at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 1924 and for a period was house surgeon to Sir (then Mr.) Henry Simpson Newland. Dr Angus was briefly an Assistant to Dr Riddell of Kapunda, then commenced private practice at Curramulka, Yorke Peninsula, SA, where he was physician, surgeon and chemist. In 1926, he was appointed as new Medical Assistant to Dr Thomas Francis Ryan (T.F. Ryan, or Tom), in Nhill, Victoria, where his experiences included radiology and pharmacy. In 1927 he was Acting House Surgeon in Dr Tom Ryan’s absence. Dr Angus had become engaged to Gladys Forsyth and they decided he would take time to further his studies overseas in the UK in 1927. He studied at London University College Hospital and at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary and in 1928, was awarded FRCS (Fellow from the Royal College of Surgeons), Edinburgh. He worked his passage back to Australia as a Ship’s Surgeon on the on the Australian Commonwealth Line’s T.S.S. Largs Bay. Dr Angus married Gladys in 1929, in Ballarat. (They went on to have one son (Graham 1932, born in SA) and two daughters (Helen (died 12/07/1996) and Berenice (Berry), both born at Mira, Nhill ) Dr Angus was a ‘flying doctor’ for the A.I.M. (Australian Inland Ministry) Aerial Medical Service in 1928 . The organisation began in South Australia through the Presbyterian Church in that year, with its first station being in the remote town of Oodnadatta, where Dr Angus was stationed. He was locum tenens there on North-South Railway at 21 Mile Camp. He took up this ‘flying doctor’ position in response to a call from Dr John Flynn; the organisation was later known as the Flying Doctor Service, then the Royal Flying Doctor Service. A lot of his work during this time involved dental surgery also. Between 1928-1932 he was surgeon at the Curramulka Hospital, Yorke Peninsula, South Australia. In 1933 Dr Angus returned to Nhill where he’d previously worked as Medical Assistant and purchased a share of the Nelson Street practice and Mira hospital from Dr Les Middleton one of the Middleton Brothers, the current owners of what was once Dr Tom Ryan’s practice. Dr L Middleton was House Surgeon to the Nhill Hospital 1926-1933, when he resigned. [Dr Tom Ryan’s practice had originally belonged to his older brother Dr Edward Ryan, who came to Nhill in 1885. Dr Edward saw patients at his rooms, firstly in Victoria Street and in 1886 in Nelson Street, until 1901. The Nelson Street practice also had a 2 bed ward, called Mira Private Hospital ). Dr Edward Ryan was House Surgeon at the Nhill Hospital 1884-1902 . He also had occasions where he successfully performed veterinary surgery for the local farmers too. Dr Tom Ryan then purchased the practice from his brother in 1901. Both Dr Edward and Dr Tom Ryan work as surgeons included eye surgery. Dr Tom Ryan performed many of his operations in the Mira private hospital on his premises. He too was House Surgeon at the Nhill Hospital 1902-1926. Dr Tom Ryan had one of the only two pieces of radiology equipment in Victoria during his practicing years – The Royal Melbourne Hospital had the other one. Over the years Dr Tom Ryan gradually set up what was effectively a training school for country general-practitioner-surgeons. Each patient was carefully examined, including using the X-ray machine, and any surgery was discussed and planned with Dr Ryan’s assistants several days in advance. Dr Angus gained experience in using the X-ray machine there during his time as assistant to Dr Ryan. Dr Tom Ryan moved from Nhill in 1926. He became a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1927, soon after its formation, a rare accolade for a doctor outside any of the major cities. He remained a bachelor and died suddenly on 7th Dec 1955, aged 91, at his home in Ararat. Scholarships and prizes are still awarded to medical students in the honour of Dr T.F. Ryan and his father, Dr Michael Ryan, and brother, John Patrick Ryan. ] When Dr Angus bought into the Nelson Street premises in Nhill he was also appointed as the Nhill Hospital’s Honorary House Surgeon 1933-1938. His practitioner’s plate from his Nhill surgery states “HOURS Daily, except Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturday afternoons, 9-10am, 2-4pm, 7-8pm. Sundays by appointment”. This plate is now mounted on the doorway to the Port Medical Office at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Warrnambool. Dr Edward Ryan and Dr Tom Ryan had an extensive collection of historical medical equipment and materials spanning 1884-1926 and when Dr Angus took up practice in their old premises he obtained this collection, a large part of which is now on display at the Port Medical Office at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village in Warrnambool. During his time in Nhill Dr Angus was involved in the merging of the Mira Hospital and Nhill Public Hospital into one public hospital and the property titles passed on to Nhill Hospital in 1939. In 1939 Dr Angus and his family moved to Warrnambool where he purchased “Birchwood,” the 1852 home and medical practice of Dr John Hunter Henderson, at 214 Koroit Street. (This property was sold in1965 to the State Government and is now the site of the Warrnambool Police Station. ). The Angus family was able to afford gardeners, cooks and maids; their home was a popular place for visiting dignitaries to stay whilst visiting Warrnambool. Dr Angus had his own silk worm farm at home in a Mulberry tree. His young daughter used his centrifuge for spinning the silk. Dr Angus was appointed on a part-time basis as Port Medical Officer (Health Officer) in Warrnambool and held this position until the 1940’s when the government no longer required the service of a Port Medical Officer in Warrnambool; he was thus Warrnambool’s last serving Port Medical Officer. (The duties of a Port Medical Officer were outlined by the Colonial Secretary on 21st June, 1839 under the terms of the Quarantine Act. Masters of immigrant ships arriving in port reported incidents of diseases, illness and death and the Port Medical Officer made a decision on whether the ship required Quarantine and for how long, in this way preventing contagious illness from spreading from new immigrants to the residents already in the colony.) Dr Angus was a member of the Australian Medical Association, for 35 years and surgeon at the Warrnambool Base Hospital 1939-1942, He served as a Surgeon Captain during WWII 1941-45, in Ballarat, Victoria, and in Bonegilla, N.S.W., completing his service just before the end of the war due to suffering from a heart attack. During his convalescence he carved an intricate and ‘most artistic’ chess set from the material that dentures were made from. He then studied ophthalmology at the Royal Melbourne Eye and Ear Hospital and created cosmetically superior artificial eyes by pioneering using the intrascleral cartilage. Angus received accolades from the Ophthalmological Society of Australasia for this work. He returned to Warrnambool to commence practice as an ophthalmologist, pioneering in artificial eye improvements. He was Honorary Consultant Ophthalmologist to Warrnambool Base Hospital for 31 years. He made monthly visits to Portland as a visiting surgeon, to perform eye surgery. He represented the Victorian South-West subdivision of the Australian Medical Association as its secretary between 1949 and 1956 and as chairman from 1956 to 1958. In 1968 Dr Angus was elected member of Spain’s Barraquer Institute of Barcelona after his research work in Intrasclearal cartilage grafting, becoming one of the few Australian ophthalmologists to receive this honour, and in the following year presented his final paper on Living Intrasclearal Cartilage Implants at the Inaugural Meeting of the Australian College of Ophthalmologists in Melbourne In his personal life Dr Angus was a Presbyterian and treated Sunday as a Sabbath, a day of rest. He would visit 3 or 4 country patients on a Sunday, taking his children along ‘for the ride’ and to visit with him. Sunday evenings he would play the pianola and sing Scottish songs to his family. One of Dr Angus’ patients was Margaret MacKenzie, author of a book on local shipwrecks that she’d seen as an eye witness from the late 1880’s in Peterborough, Victoria. In the early 1950’s Dr Angus, painted a picture of a shipwreck for the cover jacket of Margaret’s book, Shipwrecks and More Shipwrecks. She was blind in later life and her daughter wrote the actual book for her. Dr Angus and his wife Gladys were very involved in Warrnambool’s society with a strong interest in civic affairs. Their interests included organisations such as Red Cross, Rostrum, Warrnambool and District Historical Society (founding members), Wine and Food Society, Steering Committee for Tertiary Education in Warrnambool, Local National Trust, Good Neighbour Council, Housing Commission Advisory Board, United Services Institute, Legion of Ex-Servicemen, Olympic Pool Committee, Food for Britain Organisation, Warrnambool Hospital, Anti-Cancer Council, Boys’ Club, Charitable Council, National Fitness Council and Air Raid Precautions Group. He was also a member of the Steam Preservation Society and derived much pleasure from a steam traction engine on his farm. He had an interest in people and the community He and his wife Gladys were both involved in the creation of Flagstaff Hill, including the layout of the gardens. After his death (28th March 1970) his family requested his practitioner’s plate, medical instruments and some personal belongings be displayed in the Port Medical Office surgery at Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, and be called the “W. R. Angus Collection”.
The W.R. Angus Collection is significant for still being located at the site it is connected with, Doctor Angus being the last Port Medical Officer in Warrnambool. The collection of medical instruments and other equipment is culturally significant, being an historical example of medicine from late 19th to mid-20th century. Dr Angus assisted Dr Tom Ryan, a pioneer in the use of X-rays and in ocular surgery.
The printing reads “J. & H. WILSON LTD. / SHEFFIELD./ S P / No. 1” and “CELEBRATED FOR DELICATE FLAVOUR / AND / PUNGENCY” and “WE GUARANTEE / THIS SNUFF / TO BE OF / OUR FINEST / QUALITY … J & H W LTD “
Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Warrnambool
This photograph is from the Max Harris Collection held by the Ballaraat Mechanics' Institute. Please contact BMI for all print and usage inquiries.
Ballaarat Mechanics' Institute (BMI Ballarat), Ballarat
Black and white image of a slab hut.
Ballarat Heritage Services, Bakery Hill Post Office
Cast iron numberplate on wood
Cast iron numberplate (white on black background) mounted on wood, with a braille and a written nameplate which reads: "Presented by the Victorian Railways Commission to the R.V.I.B. School for Blind Railway Club. This number plate came from steam locomotive class A2 number 932, which hauled the 'Sydney Limited', the 'Overland' and mainline passenger trains during its 48 years of service that ended in 1961."
Vision Australia, Kooyong
7 x colour photographs
Rex Hollioake, Appeal Chairman, turns the sod for the redevelopment of Kelaston, whilst long-term resident Mary Tiernan and her family look on. A workman pulls down a fence post bordering the site for the redevelopment.
Mary Tiernan - resident with daughter + 2 granddaughters Sara (6) and Olivia (4) Rex Hollioake - Appeal Chairman turing the sod.
Vision Australia, Kooyong
A soft cover book grey/ light brown in colour with high gloss covers front and back. On the front cover there are 9 small paintings of men doing different crafts by hand. On the back cover are 11 small paintings of tools that are used in these trades or crafts.
On the Acknowledgments page there is a note about the National Trust and their dedication to preserving the skills of the old crafts. The author has also put a dedication to Angela.
City of Moorabbin Historical Society (Operating the Box Cottage Museum), Ormond
Plane, Moulding, Side Bead, single box. stamped JB, A & S BENEFACTUM, made by Atkin & son Sheffield Birmingham.
Flagstaff Hill Maritime Village, Warrnambool
Black and white photograph of the Williamstown High School Junior football team of 1954
See image above
Williamstown High School , Williamstown
CLUNES FOOTBALL CLUB 2ND XV111 FINALISTS 1967
PHOTOGRAPHS KEPT AT CLUNES FOOTBALL CLUB
Clunes Museum, Clunes
Yello/brown leather look cover with gold trim. Contains five double sided black self adhesive pages with photographs and labelling. Plan of School in back of book with 6 large bits of blue tack and glue sticking it to the back cover of album.
BALLARAT AND QUEENS ANGLICAN GRAMMAR SCHOOL inside front cover. Hand written black texta on white paper under photos.
Ballarat & Queen's Anglican Grammar School , Wendouree
Photograph of a poster detailing football final played between Phillip Island and Kilcunda-Bass at Wonthaggi. September 1960
One of a collection of over 400 photographs in an album commenced in 1960 and presented to the Phillip Island & Westernport Historical Society by the Shire of Phillip Island
Phillip Island and District Historical Society Inc., COWES
SEPIA PHOTOGRAPH OF CUNES TENNIS TEAM 1934. NAMES OF TEAM MEMBERS SEE OVER
Clunes Museum, Clunes
Ballarat RSL Sub-Branch Inc., Invermay Park