Photograph - Digital image - St Helena Cemetery
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Victoria
- Links: 00601:01216:01217:01221:01346:01732:01763:02557
Digital copy of black and white photograph.
- st katherines church, rose chapel, anthony beale, katherine rose beale
- St Katherine’s Church St Helena, entry gates with Church in background. St Katherine’s Church was built in 1856 (known as the Rose Chapel after the wife of Major Anthony Beale, Katherine Rose Beale). The Church was destroyed by fire in 1957 then restored. The Cemetery was initially the burial place of the Beale family but now approximately 200 people are buried there. [Studio: Butterworth]
- 15 Sep 2017 at 4:58PM