Built by the Victorian Railways it was originally used on the postal motor service on the Wangaratta to Whitfield narrow gauge line, for the cartage of small goods. it was part of the consist that operated the last service on that line in 1953. In 1960, it was purchased from the Victorian Railways, restored and taken to Belgrave to assist in the restoration of the Puffing Billy Railway. In the mid 1960's it was classified "NGA 1". In the 1970's, it was withdrawn from regular use and dismantled.
Historic - Victorian Railways narrow gauge - trolly tralier Wangaratta to Whitfield narrow gauge line
Trolly Trailer Made of metal - frames and wheels only