Memorial built to the memory of s.s.Casino and the 10 lives lost when the ship on the morning of 10 July 1932 after attempting to berth at Apollo Bay jetty in heavy seas pierced her hull with the fluke of her anchor She put about again and headed for the beach but sank. It was unveiled on 8 July 1934 by Mrs. C.A. Melhuish, daughter of Captain Thomas Boyd the first master of the Casino.
It is bluestone cairn supporting the Casino's propeller and the town wreck bell. On one side a bronze plaque carries the names of all ten lives lost on the other side is a bronze plaque marking the 100 anniversary of her registration placed in 1982.
Hand coloured photograph of the bluestone memorial with attached propeller of the s.s.Casino and brass plaque on side