The Club learnt of a memorial plaque dedicated to the to the Warrnambool Rowing Club members who enlisted for World War One, when writing the Clubs history. Every member of military age enlisted. The original plaque was unveiled in November 1916 and a Norfolk Pine planted on the Hopkins River bank - in memory of T. Redford.The tree stands however the plaque has not been found. The Club has updated the names and had a new plaque made. On 7th August 2016 - 101 years after one rower- Major Thomas Redford died - it was rededicated. The flyer is the advertisement / invitation for the day.
A4 paper colored flyer