Historical information

Story of Kell's Cottage, built 1917, at 112 Henry Street Greensborough by William Mitchell on the 60 acre dairy farm owned by Ethel and Walter Kell. This account was written by Cherel Sartori (who owned the house from 1990-2000), following a visit by Claude Amiet who lived in the house as a child in the early 20th century.

Physical description

12 p., text and sepia and col. photographs