Book - Hepburn Shire, Daylesford Regional Tourist Signage Review & Strategy 2006 - Prepared by University of Ballarat Students'
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- White bound book of 57 pages. Includes two hand written oral exams.
- university of ballarat, mary hollick, hepburn shire council, casey nelson, christine watts, regional signage review, aim, methodology, literature review, visitor survey, discussion, conclusions and recommendations, references, appendices, tylden, trentham, daylesford, dean, creswick, smeaton, clunes
- Hepburn Shire, Daylesford Regional Tourist Signage Review & Strategy 2006 - Prepared by the University of Ballarat - Applied Management Project - Tourism.
- Casey Nelson (Author), Christine Watts (Author)
- Alterations, corrections and comments throughout book. Includes 19 Appendices.
- last Friday at 2:14PM