Book - Wharves To The World: The Development Of Melbourne's World Trade Centre
From the Collection of Mission to Seafarers Victoria 717 Flinders Street Docklands Victoria
- A 128-page book of printed matter, photographs, engravings and drawings. The hard cover is white with the title in gold lettering on the front. The dust-cover is also white with black lettering. Along the lower half of the cover, front and back, is a strip of six photos, three coloured and three black and white.
- H 21 cm x W 25 cm
- world trade centre, melbourne, southbank, melbourne, the wurundjeri, yarra yarra tribe, early melbourne, waterfronts, melbourne
- The book traces the history of the World Trade Centre and the history of the land and the buildings that have occupied this area from the time of the Wurundjeri people to the present day.
- Melbourne Books
- This book provides a well illustrated history of Melbourne's waterfront as well as a written one.
- The book is written by Amy Zurrer and documents the history of the World Trade Centre and its surrounds. The Foreword: Asset1 WTC Board of Directors
- 31 Oct 2018 at 4:24PM