Briquettes - Brown Coal Briquettes
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- 10807.1 - two rectangular briquettes of coal each with one rounded end
10807.2 - a briquet of coal made up of joined oval shapes
- 10807.1: 13 x 7 x 5 cm (each), 10807.2: 26 x 6 x 4 cm
- coal, coal mining, briquettes, briquet, briquette, yallourn, yallourn briquette works, yallourn briquette factory, state electricity commission of victoria
- 10807.1 Usually used for domestic heating.
10807.2 Probably for industrial use - more rapid burning without smoking
Made from brown coal.
- State Electricity Commission (Maker)
- 7 Feb 2019 at 10:05AM