Briquettes - Brown Coal Briquettes
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- 10807.1 - two rectangular briquettes of coal each with one rounded end
10807.2 - a briquet of coal made up of joined oval shapes
- 10807.1: 13 x 7 x 5 cm (each), 10807.2: 26 x 6 x 4 cm
- coal, coal mining, briquettes, briquet, briquette, yallourn, yallourn briquette works, yallourn briquette factory, state electricity commission of victoria
- 10807.1 Usually used for domestic heating.
10807.2 Probably for industrial use - more rapid burning without smoking
Made from brown coal.
- State Electricity Commission (Maker)
- 7 Feb 2019 at 10:05AM