Historical information

This is a photograph of the site and the remains of the Eadie family's flour mill which was situated on a horse shoe bend along Jacksons Creek at the end of Brook Street. The family property was established in 1861 and it continued its milling operations until about 1890.

Physical description

A coloured photograph of a tree lined horseshoe bend in a river with the remains of a bluestone building in the bottom RH corner.