Historical information

The Cash Book was used by the Shire of Bulla Electric Light Department to record by hand writing costs associated with supplying electricity, employee wages and users of electricity between October 1909 and November 1926. The first two generators supplied the township of Sunbury and together with the erection of a Power House were officially opened in 1910. The State Electricity Commission took over the supply of electricity in Sunbury in 1926.

Physical description

Large green cloth covered hard cover with tan corners and spine. Tan and purple mottled pattern inside front and back cover.

Inscriptions & markings

"Arnall & Jackson/Engravers..."