Quinn Letter - Letter
From the Collection of Mission to Seafarers Victoria 717 Flinders Street Docklands Victoria
- Pale green self-folding letter written with green ink (0823), headed Yuma, Arizona and dated 02/10/49.
- Letter: H:31.5 cm x W: 21.5 cm
- letters-from-abroad, quinn, 1949, new mexico, arizona
- Allan writes of his trip from New York with five others in a 1942 Plymouth. He describes "..magnificent highways..", the very hot weather, and that "New Mexico and Arizona have been the most spectacular states with their deserts and mountains and colours".
- Allan Quinn
- Quinn Collection
- The letter is from Allan to his mother.
- 12 Dec 2018 at 2:26PM