Book - Analytical chemistry: Volume II, Quantitative analysis
From the Collection of Federation University Australia Historical Collection (Geoffrey Blainey Research Centre) Federation University Australia, Mt Helen Campus Federation University Australia E.J. Barker Library (top floor) Mount Helen Victoria
- Brown hardcover book, 787 pages
- 23.0cm x 15.5cm x 4.0cm
- f p treadwell, professor of analytical chemistry, zurich, william hall, translator, chemistry, quantitative analysis, munitions supply branch library
- The book was written by F P Treadwell, Professor of analytical chemistry in the Polytechnic Institute of Zurich. It was translated from the German by William Hall, Instructor in chemistry at Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
This second edition has been thoroughly revised and enlarged from the original. Total number issued was six thousand.
Book has stamps relating to the Munitions Supply Branch Library for 09/01/1886 and 12/05/1911.
- F P Treadwell (Author), William T Hall (Translator), John Wiley & Sons (Publisher)
- Title page: "Munitions Supply Branch Library" with date 9/1/86
Later Edition Available
Similar stamps on prior page: Chemical Adviser, date 12/5/1911; Munitions Supply Branch Library
- 22 Mar 2019 at 11:33AM