A history of the Rubicon forest
Hardcover. Green dust cover. Front cover photograph is Krauss 0-4-OWT, builder's No. 2459 of 1891, takes water at the western end of Rubicon Lane in 1934. Driver Bob Rees attends to his engine while brakeman Hayden looks on. End papers show a photograph of a man standing besides a timber railway trolley holding onto the brake lever. There is a group of men, some sitting and some standing, on piles of cut timber under a large, open shed in the background.There are also some small, timber, tent like structures standing next to the railway tracks. There is a forest in the far background. Written in white is the line "Mr Clarke & Kidd's Sawmill".
Inscriptions & markings
Stamp of Marysville & District / Historical Society Inc / P.O. Box 22 / Marysville 3779