Book - Het Geslachtsleven van de Vrouw (Female Sexuality) by Anna Fischer Dückelmann
From the Collection of Dutch Australian Heritage Centre Victoria 60 Rosstown Road Carnegie Victoria
- A 216pp hardcover book describing female sexuality. It includes a fold-out colour plate of the female body and numerous other illustrations.
- 25cm x 16cm x 2.5cm
- Dr.Fischer-Dückelmann wrote numerous books and papers in 13 languages. She believed female and family health, emotional as well as physical would counteract the evils of war.
- 1918 (original German Title pub. 1902)
- J.T. Swartsenburg (Maker), Dr.Anna Fischer-Dückelmann (Maker)
- The popularity of this early 20th century publication (half a million copies printed) points to a desire among Dutch women to become more educated about their own bodies and their role in the family.
- 29 Oct 2019 at 10:37AM