Cap, Peaked, Dress, Royal Australian Artillery, 1951
From the Collection of Montmorency/Eltham RSL Sub Branch Petrie Park 16 Mountain View Road Montmorency Victoria
- Khaki cloth peaked cap with Royal Regiment of Australian Artillery gilt cap badge (Queen's crown) with brown leather chin strap and gilt AMF 12mm diameter buttons. Brown leather sweat band and tan plastic crown liner and khaki cloth liner. Manufacturer's, size and D^D stamp under crown.
- 250 mm x 220 mm x 120 mm plus 55 mm peak
- headgear, cap
- UK manufacture RAA cap for 1950s. Personal purchase??
- Herbert Johnson (Bond Street) Limited (Maker)
- "Herbert Johnson (Bond Street) Ltd., 38 New Bond Street, London"
"Size 6 7/8"
"Made in England"
No personal I.D.
- 7 Jul 2020 at 11:49AM