Cap, Peaked, Dress, Royal Australian Artillery, 1952
From the Collection of Montmorency/Eltham RSL Sub Branch Petrie Park 16 Mountain View Road Montmorency Victoria
- Black peaked cap with black wool crown and red piping and hat band. Royal Australian Artillery gilt cap badge. Black patent leather chin strap with 13mm dia. brass AMF buttons. Black patent letter peak with 20mm gold wire edging and green undersides. Tan leather sweat band. Tan cloth lining with green printed manufacturer's name and purple stamped details
- 255 mm x 220 mm x 130 mm with 50 mm peak
- headgear, cap
- Typical British and Commonwealth full dress cap for 1950s
- Hobson & Sons (London) Ltd. (Maker)
- Green printed. "Hobson & Sons (London) Ltd.
Purple stamp. "1952
Made in England"
Note - no personal markings
- 7 Jul 2020 at 11:51AM