Cap, Peaked, Royal Australian Signals, 1988
From the Collection of Montmorency/Eltham RSL Sub Branch Petrie Park 16 Mountain View Road Montmorency Victoria
- Peaked khaki cloth cap with brown 18mm leather chin strap with two 13mm AMF gilt buttons (crown and map only). Khaki cloth covered peak. Royal Aust. Signals cap badge. Brown leather sweat band. Plastic covered, grey cloth liner with black stamped manufacturer's, etc. details.
- 255 mm x 210 mm x 135 mm plus 45 mm peak
- headgear, cap
- Standard issue peaked cap for 1988.
- Commonwealth Government Clothing Factories (Maker)
- Australian Government Clothing Factory and logo
Size /|\ 56
(Note - no personal markings)
- 7 Jul 2020 at 11:51AM