Article and Photograph - Bundoora Hall
From the Collection of Greensborough Historical Society 34 Glenauburn Road Lower Plenty Lower Plenty Victoria
- 4 p. black and white text and colour photographs
- bundoora district hall, bundoora hall, grimshaw street bundoora, plenty road bundoora
- Compilation of transcriptions of newspaper articles and photographs from The Argus 06/04/1923; Advertiser (Hurstbridge) 23/11/1923 and 25/071924 and Diamond Valley News 21/07/1967. The first Bundoora District Hall on the corner of Grimshaw Street and Plenty Road Bundoora was opened in April 1923; its replacement on Noorang Avenue Bundoora in November 1967.
- The Argus (Maker), Advertiser (Hurstbridge) (Maker), Diamond Valley News (Maker)
- 14 Dec 2019 at 3:55PM