Quinn Letter - Letter
From the Collection of Mission to Seafarers Victoria 717 Flinders Street Docklands Victoria
- A four page letter written in black ink on two sheets of buff coloured paper (0919.a1-2) headed 64 St George's Square, London, S.W.1 and dated 13/07/55. The Air Mail envelope (0919.b) is addressed to Allen [sic] Quinn Esq., 414 Como Parade, Parkdale, Victoria, Australia and postmarked London S.W.1. The stamps have been torn off partly removing a promotional stamp.
- Letter H 25.5 cm x W 20 cm ; Envelope H 10.5 cm x W 24 cm
- letters-from-abroad, allan quinn, barry warner
- Barry writes inquiring about the possibility of employment in Australia.
- Barry Warner (Maker)
- Quinn Collection
- The letter commences "Dear Alan [sic],...." and concludes "...Regards Barry."
- 9 Mar 2020 at 6:00PM